OSJ

OSJ
The Crest of the Knights Hospitallers, The Sovereign Order of St. John of Jerusalem, Knights of Malta, The Ecumenical Order.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Nightmares.

   Recently God has been giving me visions, dreams, and even words to speak over people more so than in past experience, and It's a faith muscle that I am growing in more and more as I simply listen, not with my ears anymore as I did when I was a child, but with my heart and mind. I heard Gods voice when I was a child of 7 years old one night after my mom told me the story of Samuel. It was very authoritative, but not scary. I threw my sheets over my head simply because I didn't know what was in my closet, then remembered the story. I recall throwing the blankets off, sitting up and saying "Yes Lord, your servant is listening" as Samuel did in the story, because I knew it was Gods voice. I was waiting to hear more of what God had to say, but I just sat there is a reverent stillness.
    After a moment I laid my head back down on the pillow, wondering why God decided not to continue speaking to me, but then I heard something in my head, like it was one of my thoughts... It was a sentence that was not in English obviously, and after hearing it over and over in my head I decided to repeat it out loud a few times so I would remember it, and I did.
    That following morning I remember getting up and going to my mom in the hallway, I told her what had happened and then said the sentence, she looked at me all confused like and in a muted excitement she said "Oh my gosh- your speaking in tongues, Tim, That's amazing!" and that seemed to be all of the conversation. I walked away thinking "Oh good, I am normal" Oh- but I was deceived... God has had a plan for me all along, and the devil has had it out for me for a LONG time, even before the above story.
   I want to tell you a story from my childhood, a dream as a fact... and it happened over and over again at a minimum of 3 times a week for years until I did spiritual warfare for myself.

[Dream]
   I was playing outside during a nice summer day, every friend I could imagine was over, swinging on a tire swing, enjoying eachothers company. I remember looking around, hearing the birds sing, not a care in the world, the perfect childhood. As I'm looking around at all my friends it happens. In the snap of a finger everything dissapears into the darkness of night, friends gone, everything dark except the sliver of light from the moon, casting shadows on the giant tree in front of me, I raise my hands to my cheeks and shrug my shoulders, trying to find a happy place. The only noise I hear is myself trying to not breathe heavily because I know in anticipation what is about to happen. I don't want to move, I don't want to breathe, maybe it will go away. I look over to see the front door and inch my way to the comfort of light... but it's too late. I feel a tightening on my back, a pulling on my very spine. I turn back toward the tree and feel my spine being tugged backwards so I don't see what's behind me, even though I know exactly what it is.
   I'm forced to sit in a chair as I back into it, it's the same chair, same place, every time. I cant move, every muscle in my body feels tightly wound around, but I still feel warm in this dark place. Out of the corner of my eye I can finally begin to see what pulled me into the chair, the thin and tattered cloak moving gently in the non-existent wind. eventually I see the whole of what it is, floating beside me carrying a large scythe, all I can see are the bony fingers of death gripping the scythe as the other hand opens up one side of the cloak to reveal many jars. It takes some time for the first jar to be opened and it contents smeared on the scythe, and then smeared on my chest from it's cold touch. the first jar was a dark orange, and looked rotten. and finally a second jar was applied, and smeared on top of the orange substance. This jars contents was dark purple in color and also looked rotten. once the 2nd jar was applied, I woke up... but I didn't just "wake up"
    Just as soon as I opened my eyes, I was fully awake. My heart beating out of my chest and enough adrenaline to raise a dead man... I was AWAKE INSTANTLY, but my entire body was numb, I couldn't move my lips, arms, legs, nothing. My lungs were the first to not be numb, so I could breathe as my body needed me to- heavily. but sure enough as soon as I could move my lips and not whisper "mom" I would yell it at the top of my lungs, waking up my brother next door to me. Like clockwork, mom would come into my room, pray with me, comfort me, and help me fall asleep again.

   This happened from 6years old to 11 years old. but when I hit 12, it changed a few times in something even worse, something that was trying to show me it's power and try to control me... Which only made it more angry.

   [Dream]
   I was again, outside, in the new house in Montana when it happened like clockwork. Everything snapped off like the sun simply got switched off, I looked around to see where the nasty beast was, but then I saw something in the sky, hovering in place with obvious glowing red eyes.
   I didn't notice as I was looking up at it that my body was 10 feet off the ground, being pulled up by some unknown force to unholy incarnation of rage and fear. As I got closer, the more I could hear the constant scream that was directed to me, a wish of death i'm sure. but when I would get almost face to face with this thing, I would wake up in a jolt, never frozen in fear, but startled.

   As I got older,the realization of spiritual warfare became a reality, the bible started to make sense, and warfare had to begin on the inside of oneself, my beast, fear.

[Dream]
  The final dream I had about this happened at age 15 when my parents said "Oh Tim! You need to go outside and see the comet!" so I ran outside to look at it alone, and when I saw it, it was the most majestic thing I had ever seen. A ball of deep orange slowly hurling it's way through the galaxy, easily the size of my fist  and with it, a mighty tail that seemed to cover the sky, it was beautiful, until I felt the fear again. I felt a massive demonic outpour from this comet, my heart racing, knowing this could be the largest attack on my yet, I simply said "NO! Stop in Jesus name!" and it shrunk to a comet the size of my pinky, same orange color and everything, but it wasn't in space anymore, it was but feet in front of me, hovering, trying to intimidate me. I said "In the name of Jesus Christ, you have no authority over me" and it instantly dropped to the ground in front of me, but now it was simply a worm, and was literally the color of a rainbow, but the colors were moving around slowly. In my sheer adrenaline I did not know what to do in my new found moment of freedom, so I walked away from this demonic creature, but felt like I needed to hurt it the best way I get hurt, so I flipped it the bird with both of my hands, said "That's what you get you little s***" and woke up shortly after with a smile on my face. Spiritual warfare has never been so fun.

   After thinking about it for a while, I recall my brother telling us stories of him wrestling demons and saying using Jesus' name to break their hold on him, stories of angels visiting him, making him laugh, ministering to him. I was always jealous, and told myself I would never see an angel or be like my brother, but that was another battle all together, and another one after that, and so on... some call it warfare, I call it training.

I'm not posting any pictures on here regarding what I saw, because that's not what I want you to remember.
However I cant leave without showing you one of the most amazing games on Nintendo that had an impact on me :D I thought spiritual warfare was normal for everyone after this!! :D

 

No comments: