OSJ

OSJ
The Crest of the Knights Hospitallers, The Sovereign Order of St. John of Jerusalem, Knights of Malta, The Ecumenical Order.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

To be a Man

To be a man... I'm 29 already... You would think at some point some switch would have kicked on some sort of man motor just waiting to fire up, but as it turns out, its more like a puzzle to put together. This is a crazy process, and even when you think you have it, you don't, You just finished putting together a puzzle piece of the bigger puzzle. Its so true that once you realize you don't know it all, you start learning. I have had my own learning curve today, and I have been waiting YEARS to turn that corner closer to manhood... Even though I am a man... It doesn't feel complete yet. God, help me become more of a man. Not like james bond or vin diesel... But, me. Mold me and shape me into whatever man YOU want me to be. I let go of pride, arrogance, childish ways, excuses, and anything else comforting that stops me from getting closer to You. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments: