OSJ

OSJ
The Crest of the Knights Hospitallers, The Sovereign Order of St. John of Jerusalem, Knights of Malta, The Ecumenical Order.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Cries in the light

I cried so hard this afternoon I got a nosebleed. You never know how much is on your back until it breaks, and mines hurting pretty bad. If I combine the financial issues, lack of male companionship, lack of time to call family back home, my grandpa in the hospital, personal lack of long-term development in ministry... Its amazing what kind of lies seep in and say stuff like: your family doesn't miss you, you need to be someone else if you are to succeed, you need more money to be happy, your a burden to the ministry... Its really annoying.
I know this battle inside me will be won, however, getting to that point is painful. Lots of tears and ripping lies off of you like duct tape, I know its going to be ok.

No comments: