OSJ

OSJ
The Crest of the Knights Hospitallers, The Sovereign Order of St. John of Jerusalem, Knights of Malta, The Ecumenical Order.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My Island

Why did I feel like I had to take on the world? I cant.
There's no way I could have the drive to win SO STRONG to effect change in every human being, after all, if I tried, who would I be worshiping? God or myself? How about I just be obedient.

I'm walking along the boundary of who I am now, finding my limits and strong points. I still remember when I felt like my island was a continent, and everyone was on it- but as it turns out, I look to the edge of my island and find the pathetic reach that I have as an individual to effect change alone.

It's not my job to reach out and change people, but it is my job to love people. so, I love with all I have and let God change me, it's painful, but it's an awesome process.

No comments: